Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My obsession with lighting

I don't know what it is that makes me so obsessed with light projects. It could be the way that light can transform a whole room, one corner, a piece of furniture or art. Whatever it is, I tend to love it and always want more of it.

However, now I am finding myself more and more obsessed with mirrors. Funny, since mirrors are reflectors of light. Anyway, here are a few budget friendly options that are up for consideration all over my house.

This target mirror side table is a budget item and has all the class of something much more expensive, like this mid-cost number at West Elm.



I am also loving this mirror. The color combination is natural and the texture of the design is definitely much for expensive looking than $70. Great for a foyer bath.

No comments: