Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Setting the Christmas table

My dining room has been an explosion of decor for the past week and have been noticing that there are a lot of new themes this year for trends in tabletop decor.

Fake snow has been back in the major retailers, but not in the other shops I frequent. Lime green is everywhere - though I have yet to embrace this one, as I don't usually go for that shade of green.

Gold and silver beaded garland has also been common place and I think the best deals on this has easily been at JoAnn fabrics. I suggest checking that out. I got 6 feet for 2.98. Not bad.

Here are some of my other favorites:

Metallic Bark Candles at Pottery Barn
Pretty Berry Ball from Martha Stewart Collection at KMART
Seriously awesome looking Icy Branch Garland at KMART (I know, how is that possible>
Simply beautiful dinnerware at Macy's
Very sleek stocking set at Target

And all are pretty reasonably priced. Have to love the holiday sales.

No comments: