Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Treasure: Planter

I am always looking for planters that don't look like straight out of the Home Depot. Something about those plain orangy-clayish planters just aren't welcoming to me. I found this one at the Pier 1 clearance sale and think that is very unique looking and is definitely the right price.

I really love the fact that it is a perfect square and has an antique finish to it. Another huge bonus is the legs, because it gives you the room to put one of the clear water catchers underneath it that doesn't look so ugly.
My one complaint is all the holes that are created from the criss cross pattern. I can just see so many clumps of dirt finding their way out - which requires you to buy something to line it.

Check it out here. For a mere $12 - it is hard to go wrong.

No comments: